The experts at Datascan know how critical the stock take process is to your business; it can be disruptive, costly and inconvenient. Datascan puts the ease in taking stock, providing retailers with a hands-on support team, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week until your stock take is complete. We accomplish this with minimal disruption to retailers’ IT and Operations teams.
We're here to offer stock take solutions
Support when you need it
Datascan’s Customer Success Team is designed to provide retailers with year-round access to stock take planning, process consultation and technical support. The program allocates retailers a dedicated Account Manager who acts as the point of contact for all interactions with Datascan during a stock take cycle.
- Serve as the primary contact for all activity between Datascan and the retailer
- Establish clear lines of communication between teams of both the retailer and Datascan
- Collaborate and proactively plan with client support teams for each stock take cycle
- Establish detailed store-level requirements for training and process definition
- Provide remote support during both stock take and post take process reviews
Our team is working for you
In addition to a dedicated Account Manager, Datascan’s Global Client Support Centre is staffed by certified professionals who have extensive experience in Self-Scan processes and Datascan’s solution suite. They are well-versed with each retailer’s unique practices and stock take requirements. Our support centre is the gateway to technical support, training assistance and process issue resolution during a physical stock take. We make sure our resources are available at all times when it comes to our retailers.
The Global Client Support Centre provides:
- Proactive assistance with equipment set-up and training at each store location
- Priority telephone queuing and 30-second call answering
- Email query capability and resolution
- 24/7 support worldwide, 365 days a year
Global Client Support Centre
Phone: +44 2085 840 042